Our Activities > Property Development
Welcome to Malta’s most prestigious Business Address
Located in a prime and central location, at the heart of the Tigné Point development, The Centre is set to become Malta’s leading business address. The contemporary design of this iconic 9-storey building reflects the status of its tenants, with a smart, elevated reception area, seven lifts and boasting open sea and piazza views.
The Centre is being designed to satisfy user demand and to permit fit-outs to the highest specifications required by targeted occupiers. Now that Malta is an EU member, office space specifications will be strongly influenced by the needs of foreign tenants used to world-class facilities. To facilitate user installations of IT systems in the most user-friendly, cost-efficient and flexible manner, MIDI has formed SIS Ltd. a fully owned subsidiary, to provide a state-of-the-art IT services backbone throughout Tigné Point that will cater for the needs of both office and private users. SIS Ltd will also be providing centralised HVAC heating and cooling throughout the block. Also contemplated in office designs will be productivity enhancing large open floor plans, and raised floors for easy cabling and cost efficient layout change flexibility.
Overview of The Centre
- A prestigious location in Malta’s most fashionable town, with unique sea and piazza views
- Over 1,700 sq.m. of office space available per level offering flexible, modular layouts
- Quality finishes for offices, reception and common parts served by seven lifts and a centralised HVAC system
- Robust IT infrastructure for communications including a server room per floor and fibre optic backbone
- Convenient surroundings which include a garden atrium, restaurants, fitness facilities and a state-of-the-art retail centre less than a minute away
- Superb accessibility enhanced by ample parking, frequent public transport connections including a nearby ferry service to Malta's Capital, Valletta.
- Plentiful top-class accommodation to rent or purchase in the Tigné Point development or in the surrounding Sliema district.